Nowadays there are lots of people who take herbal teas, as a good no. of people get to know about the side effects of regular tea and coffee. A number of herbal teas across the world make their mark on tea lovers, mainly those teas made from flowers such as chamomile and blue pea. While chamomile is properly known as for its mild and soothing flavor which acts as a stress buster, tea made from blue pea is not that well known. Dried blue pea flowers yield a brew that is stunning in color, and that can be enjoyed cold or hot. Blue teas are made from blue pea flower which has some health benefits. Blue tea evenly used for weight loss, other than its antioxidant properties and also it can fight with stress.
Weight Loss and Other Benefits of Blue Tea
Blue tea contains catechins, which are very helpful in burning belly fat and aiding weight loss. The best practical way to rev up the metabolism is to drink butterfly-pea flowers seeped in warm water, which helps to make the body burn more calories. Here are some more benefits of blue tea, before trying it you may want to know:
- This tea is rich in antioxidants, which makes it a perfect beverage to involve in your detox diet. Antioxidants will protect your body from free radical action.
- Blue tea is said to be great for the skin, due to its claimed anti-glycation effects, which fights against skin aging.
- Blue tea is said to be perfect for your skin, due to its claimed anti-glycation effects, which fight against skin aging. The flavonoids present in blue tea might also stimulate collagen production.
- The earthy flavor of butterfly-pea flower tea is said to be a mood enhancer. The tea is supposed to have stress-busting effects that might even assist reduce symptoms of anxiety.
- Blue tea is supposed to help in losing water weight as it is a natural diuretic drink.
- Blue tea is also said to have a role in regulating blood sugar levels, although there is not much scientific evidence to suggest that it is helpful in managing diabetes.
Many people have claimed that blue tea also helpful in managing fatty liver diseases and reducing levels of cholesterol in the blood, but no research proves about the same. Blue tea is an excellent alternative for caffeinated beverages like coffee or tea, and you may consume it as such, to reduce your caffeine intake. Now the drink is available for purchase in some supermarkets and on online websites.